5. InstaForex – InstaForex brand was created in 2007 and at the moment it’s a top choice of more than 7,000,000 traders.
the broker is based in Russian, works along with Asia, it has offices in London and several other places around the world(including Nigeria).
InstaForex has won many awards as one of the best Foreign exchange brokers on the planet and holds licenses in Brokerage, Dealing and Capital Management Services from the Russian government.
4. Binomo – Binomo is a binary broker with a regulated pattern, it is a client-oriented company with potentials of creating new possibilities in the market of leading trading technologies. It started in 2014, with its base in Stagord Resources Ltd Evagorou, 27, Irene Building, 4th Floor, Flat/Office 44, Trypiotis, Nicosia, 1066, Cyprus and Tiburon Corporation Limited, Suite 1, Second Floor, Sound & Vision House, Francis Rachel Str., Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.
Recently Binomo included Bitcoin and Litecoin in its trading platform to aid transfer of funds based on trending cryptocurrency activities.
3. IQOption – IQOption will be of interest to both newer and more experienced traders who want to try out a newly-developed trading pattern or method. That’s because, apart from having a completely free binary options demo trading mode, IQOption also offers different types of graphs. These include candlestick charts and lots of useful indicators that will help you to evaluate just how effective your methods are. You don’t see that often with other brokers.
The success of its model is evidenced by the fact that IQ Option is the fastest-growing broker in the binary options field. As of February 2016, it had 30 million active traders. It is also the winner of several awards, and Google Play rankings show that its mobile app has been rated as the best binary options trading app across 26 countries
2. Alpari – a global brand and one of the largest Forex brokers in the world, with company offices in over 20 countries around the world, is now in Nigeria. The official partner of Alpari in Nigeria is Alpari Business Developers Company Limited, registered under the laws of Nigeria, registration number: RC 1185066.
The company’s UK entity entered insolvency on January 19, 2015, following heavy losses trading the Swiss franc against the euro. In April 2015, the company’s US NFA membership was revoked, preventing them from offering their services in the United States.
The company is licensed to trade in Belarus, Belize, Mauritius and Russia.
1. FXTM – The FXTM brand was initially launched in 2011 with a unique vision to provide unparalleled superior trading conditions, advanced education and state-of-the-art trading tools in the forex industry. FX trading used to be completed exclusively through banks and forex brokers. However, as technology has developed, FX trading has become far more accessible. Individual traders can now access the FX market from their smartphones, and complete trades on the go.
Today, the forex market is open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. The first markets open on Monday morning in Wellington, New Zealand, and the last close at 5pm (ET) on Friday in New York.