Al-Mujeeb Int’l Travels and Tours Ltd. Rc: 1134353
Work positions are available in Poland for immediate employment. Details on the work positions are found below.
AVAILABLE WORK POSITIONS:
Interested applicants should submit the following requirements to the contact below and be prepared for live interview with the hr recruitment team online and on-ground.
- RESUME (CV) in Microsoft word format
- Full size photo
- Passport size Photo (white background)
- Color copy of international passport
Submissions should be made to the following contacts:
Email: [email protected] OR/AND
Candidates need to get below documents AFTER WORK PERMIT IS ISSUED and at the time of candidate visiting Poland Embassy to attend interview FOR ISSUING VISA.
CANDIDATES ONLY SHOULD APPLY WHO HAVE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS.
Please find the below documents to be carried to Poland Embassy after we issuing OFFER LETTER AND WORK PERMIT.
- Travels insurance 180 days (6 month)
- Police report which is attested from the country of candidate’s birth (Attestation to lack of criminal record)
- Work Experience Certificate (Resume and skills/Trade certificate)
- Work permits original copy (which will be issued by Company in Poland)
- White back ground photo
- Academic qualification photocopy
- Appointment fee to be paid by the candidate directly to Poland Embassy.
- Work permit with contract letter original (which will be issued by Poland hr team)
- Poland Embassy Application form (to be filled by the candidate after work permit is sent)
- Medical report (certification of medical fitness: HIV, HEPATITIS B, and TUBERCULOSIS TEST must be conducted)
Application Forms on sale at 5K/application. (This to cover data capture and other Administrative Tasks involved in processing your application) Note: this fee must be paid before any processing and forwarding of your documents is done.
2 (Years) Visa, Flight ticket arrangements, Work permit processing all cost total of 3674.70 Euros which is 1.5Million Naira.
Initial deposit: 250K: For processing Travel insurance, Police Certification of Character, Visa application fee to Poland embassy. Etc.
Balance to be paid on When Visa is Finally Out and Confirmed by Client for booking of Flight ticket.