FOR THAT PERFECT PARTY JOLLOF RICE…
Just follow these Useful hints:
1. Use more of Tatashe, Shombo and Onions with your tomatoes.
2. Don’t forget to add Ginger, Garlic, shallots, Rosemary and curry Masala.
3. Use Rich meat or Chicken stock (the water you get after cooking your meat)
4. Add bay leaves (Remove it before serving)
5. Cover your pot tightly, i mean very tight. Use foil and seal your pot before placing the cover.
6. Cook on low heat, the steam is what you need to cook your rice.
5. When the rice is almost dry, add some sliced spring onions and spread some margarine on top for that extra flavour.
6. Finally, allow it to burn, to get that Smoky party jollof flavour.
Then your Party Jollof Rice is a Hit, back to back…lol.