The following are 5 money saving shopping tips you need to know.
- Make shopping your last choice . Only buy thing because you need them and not just because you want them.
- Negotiate when possible. Though in some shops, prices are fix, however, utilize any bargaining opportunity you may find to have some price cut.
- Time your Purchases. Study has shown that when purchases are timed, the purchaser tends to be careful to avoid wastage so as to meet the next purchase time.
- Substitute – If the item you want to buy doesn’t really fit your budget at the time, think of an alternative and cheaper item.
- Expand your shopping universe – Are you used to doing all you shopping at one particular shop? Its time to locate other shops nearby where you can get thing even cheaper.
I hope this tips will help some people.