Wether you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, picked a fight with loved one or struggled that morning commute to a job you don’t really enjoy, it can be a tough task to plaster a smile across your face when you are feeling down.
But by simply choosing to smile, happy changes starts to occur automatically both internally and externally. Great powers lies in a random smile so lond as you choose to share it with the world.
Here are 11 reasons why it’s worth showing those pearly whites daily-even when you don’t feel like.
- Smile can improve your mood
- Even fake smiles can improve your mood.
- Smiling help reduce stress.
- It makes you more approachable.
- Smiling actually retrains your brain for the better.
- Smiles are contagious.
- Smiles may strengthen the body on a cellular level.
- Smiling boosts your productivity.
- Smiling makes you more creative.
- Smiles make you seem trustworth.
- Smiles are free!
This all-around mood booster is one of the few available to you each Day at no cost whatsoever. So why no take the advantage of your own power to create Happiness?