Do you remember Nokia P1 that once caught our attention sometimes ago? Well, it appears its about to debut at MWC2017 in Barcelonia according to rumor
Do you remember Nokia P1 that once caught our attention sometimes ago? Well, it appears its about to debut at MWC2017 in Barcelonia according to rumor published on a Russian Publication Worket.
The new Nokia flagship smartphone based on Android will become a model called P1 – is a gadget that is based on the device Sharp Aquos Xx3
Known specifications the P1 Nokia:
- 5,3 “IGZO display with a refresh rate of 1 to 120 Hz, Glass Gorilla Glass 5 ;
- The Snapdragon Qualcomm’s 835;
- 6 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB ROM drive;
- 22.6 megapixel camera, identical to that of Sharp Aquos Xx3, but the ZEISS optics certified a Carl;
- Battery 3500 mAh with the Quick Charge;
- Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner on the right smartphone end;
- All device run Android 7 Nougat
the HMD of Global plans to sell the smartphone in two versions: in a ceramic package is available for flagship 256GB variation and glass enclosure with a metal frame buyer will get 128 GB of ROM.
Both versions will receive the protection of standards IP55 / IP57!
The approximate cost of the device will be $800 for the youngest modification, and for the 256 GB top-end version will have to pay a whooping US $950.
For now, classify this information as a rumor until it is announced.