Do you remember Nokia P1 that once caught our attention sometimes ago? Well, it appears its about to debut at MWC2017 in Barcelonia according to rumor published on a Russian Publication Worket.
The new Nokia flagship smartphone based on Android will become a model called P1 – is a gadget that is based on the device Sharp Aquos Xx3
Known specifications the P1 Nokia:
- 5,3 “IGZO display with a refresh rate of 1 to 120 Hz, Glass Gorilla Glass 5 ;
- The Snapdragon Qualcomm’s 835;
- 6 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB ROM drive;
- 22.6 megapixel camera, identical to that of Sharp Aquos Xx3, but the ZEISS optics certified a Carl;
- Battery 3500 mAh with the Quick Charge;
- Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner on the right smartphone end;
- All device run Android 7 Nougat
the HMD of Global plans to sell the smartphone in two versions: in a ceramic package is available for flagship 256GB variation and glass enclosure with a metal frame buyer will get 128 GB of ROM.
Both versions will receive the protection of standards IP55 / IP57!
The approximate cost of the device will be $800 for the youngest modification, and for the 256 GB top-end version will have to pay a whooping US $950.
For now, classify this information as a rumor until it is announced.