Airtel Launches a plan that gives you 1gig for N300. Wow right? But there’s a restriction – Its only for social apps (e.g.. Twitter, Facebook, whatsapp, BBM)
But here’s the thing, in this tutorial I am going to be showing to you how to browse using your opera mini on mobile and pc.
Take note: You can only download up to 30mb file depending on signal strength.
HOW TO BROWSE ON MOBILE:
How To Browse on PC
- Share your mobile network to your Pc via Hotspot and run your opera.
- Goto Menu.
- Activate turbo mode.
- Visit Bing.com to test.
As a blogger I make, publish and share my post using this. It’s quite cheaper than buying a #2500 plan to run my blog.
- * It Is cheap. For #300 You get quite a huge value. Far cheaper than mtn whatsapp N60 for 25mb.
- * You can download up to 20mb on mobile.
- You can’t download huge files
- You can’t browse few site on pc like youtube, Google Search ( you can use BING )and some few sites.
To activate this bundle dial *488#
- °N300 unlimited ( 1 gig ) for 25 days
- °N200 for 200mb 25days
- °N100 for 80mb 5days
MORE ON THIS TOPIC LOADING.
Drop your comment and review below.